The deep bond we develop with our pets is truly wonderful. I have always been fascinated by the complex repertoire of behavior that animals exhibit for we share an evolutionary history and we can gain insight into our own behaviors through understanding other species. I am particularly interested in inter-species relationships. We relate to other animals much like we do to people, with a mixture of love and affection and occasional frustration. Having dedicated my life to the professional care of animals as a veterinarian, I have witnessed a wide spectrum of behavior problems and a multitude of possible solutions. My goal is to understand why these behaviors are expressed and offer compassionate strategies for improvement. I will teach you how to relate to your pet in a way which enhances quality of life so that you can live a harmonious life together.
- San Francisco Pet Behavior Consulting and Dr. Keely Commins do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or service in the uniformed services.
- San Francisco Pet Behavior Consulting and Dr. Keely Commins value individuals and their differences including race, economic status, gender expression and identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin, first language, religion, age, and disability. We value our diverse community here in the San Francisco Bay Area and globally, including all plants and animals.
- Clients are accepted at the sole discretion of Dr. Keely Commins.
- San Francisco Pet Behavior Consulting and Dr. Keely Commins are committed to making smart decisions to protect the environment and manage our environmental impact responsibly. We continually strive to reduce our environmental impact, including hybrid transportation, recycled paper products, and minimal use of plastic and paper.
- San Francisco Pet Behavior Consulting and Dr. Keely Commins donate to the UC Davis Companion Animal Memorial Fund and Veterinary Street Outreach Services (Vet SOS).